Tactile rubber keypads offer an alternative look and feel to more common polyester or polycarbonate switch overlays. They are compression-molded silicone rubber actuators with or without a conductor on the bottom of each key. A flexible PCB provides the circuitry traces while the silicone rubber keypad acts as the overlay and the shorting pad.
Our tactile silicone rubber keypad manufacturing capabilities include:
- Domestic and off-shore rubber keypad prototypes
- Order size flexibility from one piece to 1000+
- Fully custom complete silicone rubber keypad assemblies
- Carbon impregnated silicone
- Conductive contacts
- Gold plated rigid PCB
- Gold plated copper flex PCB
- Carbon coated silver flex PCB
- Screen printing
- Laser etching
- Rubber keypad backlighting
- Engineering support to realize your switch technology
ALMAX is a full-service custom rubber keypad manufacturer so you can source your keypad from the PCB through the final overlay.