ALMAX manufactures a full line of non-tactile rubber keypads ideal for use in harsh environments or medical applications. Non-tactile rubber keypads can be produced using anti-microbial materials or chemical resistance materials. Color and lighting effects are almost limitless making silicone rubber keypads an excellent and affordable choice for your product.
Non-tactile rubber keypads can be molded in various colors and incorporate embossed features, screened graphics, photo-realistic graphics, laser etching and LED back-lighting. Several keypad protective coatings are available. The wide variety of options means you can create a customized rubber keypad to fit any environment and virtually any budget.
Non-tactile rubber keypads can be manufactured from antimicrobial materials, chemically resistant materials and/or water resistant materials making non-tactile rubber keypads an economical solution for a variety of industrial, high-use commercial and medical settings.
Our non-tactile rubber keypad manufacturing capabilities include:
- Domestic and off-shore silicone rubber prototypes
- Order size flexibility from one piece to 1000+
- Anti-microbial materials
- Chemical resistant materials
- Highly reliable mini-motion switch technology
- Surface coatings available to withstand harsh environments
- Cosmetically appealing, highly customizable keypad design
- Variety of contact systems available
- Wide price flexibility
- Engineering support to realize your switch technology
ALMAX is a full-service silicone rubber keypad manufacturer so you can source your keypad from switch design through the your prototype phase and on to volume production builds.
Contact our pricing and engineering staff to discuss your needs in a membrane switch manufacturer.