Sealed Membrane Switches for Harsh Environments
ALMAX manufactures sealed membrane switches as high reliability alternative to traditional adhesive bonding. A sealed membrane switch eliminates the need for external vending so you get superior resistance to dirt, cleaning solvents and moisture than are provided by a traditional pressure sensitive adhesive or PSA membrane switch.
Sealed Membrane Switch Key Benefits
- Higher reliability in harsh environments
- Superior lamination strength
- No external venting
- Protection of switch back-lights
- Easy to shield
- Thin format applications are possible
- Utilizes polyester or metal dome contacts
- Silver or copper PCB solutions
- Full color graphic overlays
- Hardcoats available for graphic overlays
Sealed Membrane Applications
- Outdoor Installations
- Wearables – Consumer or Industrial
- Consumer Wet Environments
Your purchase order is always welcome.
For your convenience we take additional methods of payment. Our sales team can answer questions about our order process and forms of payment.