Capacitive Switch Design, Development and Manufacturing
ALMAX is a global capacitive switch manufacturer with capabilities ranging from touchscreens to our proprietary SensTouch membrane switch that simulates a capacitive switch while utilizing lower cost membrane switch technologies.
When you order your custom capacitive switch from ALMAX, it ships complete with the sensor circuit, decorative graphics and your desired touch surface. We can also provide your capacitive switch with or without the final overlay.
Our capacitive switches can be manufactured to suit specialized environments including medical, industrial and marine. You can chose to design a capacitive switch activated by gloved hands, a capacitive keypad activated through additional protective layers or a moisture resistant capacitive keypad with sealed switch electronics
Key Benefits of Capacitive Switches
- Water immune solutions
- Non-conductive glove touch
- Ability to be backlit
- Can incorporate haptic feedback
- Line noise elimination
- Surface touch or proximity
- Multiple keys or sliders
- Thin form factor even when backlit
- Extremely fast touch response -160 milliseconds
- Very low current requirements
- Single or multiple cells – touch screens
- An excellent solution for product upgrades or retrofitting
- Configurable: I2C, SPI, TTL Serial UART, USB HID, RS232, RS485
- Affordable technology
Typical Applicaitons for Capacitive Switches
- Energy Efficient – Green Environments
- Complex Interface Assemblies
- Critical Systems
- Thin Format Requirements
- Medical Devices
- Industrial Equipment
- Wet Environments
Capacitive Switch Products
Your purchase order is always welcome.
For your convenience we take additional methods of payment. Our sales team can answer questions about our order process and forms of payment.