Customize Your HMI With Smart Keypad Technology From ALMAX
The ALMAX Smart Keypad technology is an efficient way to add a keypad to an existing system. It can reduce GPIO usage, reduce processing consumption, and reduce the time-to-market for your upgraded product. Our smart keypads are pre-built with a custom programmed microcontroller that relays button presses to the host system.
Smart Keypad Advantages:
- Easier Integration
- Customizable Interface
- Multiple Communication Options
- Reduced GPIO Usage
- Reduced Processing Consumption
- Reduced Time-to-Market
Smart Keypad IC Specifications:
- Multiple Communication Modes (I-squared-C, SPI, UART, CAN, RS232, and more)
- Micro-B USB Power
- Independent Smart Keypad IC
- Independent Host Keypad IC
- Button Press Detection
- LED Control
Uses For Our Smart Keypads:
- Any HMI application that requires touch input.
- Best suited when there are 10 or more I/O lines required from the keypad to the main control processor.
- For long distances between the keypad and main control processor.
- When multiple keypads on the same bus are communicating with the main control processor.
- When data between the keypad and main control processor must be transmitted and received at the same time and very fast.
Which Smart Keypad Communication Protocol is right for you?
- RS232/ RS485
Contact our engineering team for a product data sheet, detailed capabilities, or to discuss your product design.